Spiga
Anti-aging addresses how to prevent, slow, or reverse the effects of aging and help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. It includes scientific research and applications in genetic engineering, tissue engineering, and other medical advances, e.g., finding treatments and cures for Alzheimer’s disease. It includes anti-aging psychology, e.g., coping skills for resiliently handling change, stress, and aging. Life extension is the part of anti-aging focused on living as long as possible.

The anti-aging marketplace includes nutrition, physical fitness, skin care, hormone replacements, vitamins, supplements, and herbs. Alternative medicine and holistic approaches have often been an incubator for approaches initially shunned by traditional medicine.

Home Dermabrasion Kits - Do They Really Work?

Home dermabrasion kits are a good way to back into the top layer of skin. It helps in the reduction of mild acne, scars, clogged or enlarged pores, age spots, fine lines and dull skin. Studies show that not only Dermabrasion removes dead skin cells, but also promotes collagen and elastin production.

dermabrasion products and home kits are also a good way to supplement a professional microdermabrasion session or to improve and more dramatic results from facial peels and scrubs - like my famous baking powder /sugar scrub recipe that on my site. The best part of dermabrasion kits is they require no down time. You can rejuvenate your skin tonight and be ready to go tomorrow.

However, one of the questions I get often is asked whether a home dermabrasion kit is as effective as a professional microdermabrasion session. Well, I have professional microdermabrasion and it is great. My skin never looked better, but the results are not long and it was much too expensive to keep it to be. So, I have investigated several home dermabrasion kits to find that one worked just as well.

I can tell you right now, the inexpensive drug store brands have nothing special. The baking powder /sugar scrubs and glycolic /salicylic acid peels a better, smoother skin. I wanted not much money, but was desperate to find something that was close to a professional microdermabrasion.

You would be surprised how effective the home dermabrasion kits have received in recent years. Some of the system containing Korund medical grade crystals to exfoliate and deep clean and installations so you can exfoliate various parts of the body as decollete and even the feet.

Compare the cost

Home dermabrasion kits can vary from $ 70.00 to $ 200.00 - at least the good, but do if you cost in comparison to a professional microdermabrasion, which costs about $ 100.00 to $ 200.00 per meeting - this home dermabrasion kits cost approximately $ 2.00 per session.

A company that makes a DeramNew dermabrasion kit, is dedicated to people with melanin problems - meaning they suffer from hyperpigmentation - uneven skin tone, spots and brown spots.

Lately, I have a home dermabrasion kit, the exact same machine used my dermatologist, and it even comes with the same medical grade crystals, and vacuum technology that the professional machines use.

Great Technology

It is a real money to be able to create professional results dermabrasion in your own four walls for a few dollars per session. I peel and was addicted to the feeling and the way my skin looked.

So, I set out to investigate and find the best of the best in home dermabrasion kits and share this with you on my site.

 

Have you been searching for that perfect Home Dermabrasion Kit?

Find all the information need to know about dermabrasion and other aging skin tips at Wrinkle Free Skin Tips.com

My Story...

As a health advisor with over 20 years experience, I was always on the look-out for new and emerging research in areas of health and nutrition, but now I've turned my attention towards researching anti-aging therapies -- to keep me looking as good on the outside as I felt on the inside.

My initial research was on wrinkle free skin, because it's one of the first signs of aging -- Did you know that wrinkles can start forming as early as our mid-twenties!!

But then I came across lots of other great information on how to tighten and lift the skin, reduce pore size, improve skin tone, and regain the youthful contours of my face -- and many of these treatments can be done in your own home.

I've investigated and tried a combination of skin care products, tips, techniques, and yes, even a little cosmetic plastic surgery to help me look as young on the outside as I feel on the inside and would like to share them with you on my web site.

For more information, please visit http://www.wrinkle-free-skin-tips.com

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Linda_Robsion

0 comments: