Spiga
Anti-aging addresses how to prevent, slow, or reverse the effects of aging and help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. It includes scientific research and applications in genetic engineering, tissue engineering, and other medical advances, e.g., finding treatments and cures for Alzheimer’s disease. It includes anti-aging psychology, e.g., coping skills for resiliently handling change, stress, and aging. Life extension is the part of anti-aging focused on living as long as possible.

The anti-aging marketplace includes nutrition, physical fitness, skin care, hormone replacements, vitamins, supplements, and herbs. Alternative medicine and holistic approaches have often been an incubator for approaches initially shunned by traditional medicine.

My Anti Aging Skin Care Review - an Unpleasant Surprise I Didn't See Coming

I have an anti-aging skin care review with you. Recently I bought an anti-aging skin care system, I saw them on TV.

It was quite expensive, I thought, at $ 78, but since it is difficult to find men's products like this, I decided to try it. What a mistake.

I later found out that men and women have different needs when it comes to an anti-aging skin care system. I did not want to use a woman, because they usually smell different. Well, I have learned that they actually unscented.

But, back to May anti-aging skin care review. I must admit that I was often careless when I was younger. I think that many guys are.

I spent much time in the sun, and I shaved every day, sometimes without shaving cream. I am a shade tree mechanic and the things that I use to clean my hands is very drying. Now I want to see younger and better, whole, so I started looking for a complete anti-aging skin care system.

The, that I bought was a bad choice. Rather than better, my face was redder and more irritated. The stuff that I was, around my eyes felt like chap stick and something in him made them sting and water.

The fragrance in the body lotion was too strong. I felt like I had bathed in Cologne. I will not mention the product name in this anti-aging skin care review. But the information I want to share, you can choose certain non-irritating products, work.

You avoid, fragrances, parabens, alcohol and peeling creams. They are drying and increase irritation. Exfoliating is often recommended that an anti-aging skin care system, but it irritates and increases redness.

Mineral oils, liquid paraffin, paraffin and petrolatum clog your pores and causes pimples and blackheads. Did you know that men are the pores graer than that of women and 15% oilier? This makes them easily clogged and many chemicals are easier absorbed.

All is the natural way to go, but be sure to read the ingredients. The way you and I define, of course, is not always equivalent company sell to an anti-aging skin care system.

Ingredients to look for functional keratin, (unlike the ingredient "keratin"), manuka honey, allantoin, Macadamia Oil, shea butter and nano-lipobelle.

All them are soothing and healing. They have been clinically proven to your body, the production of collagen fibers, elastin and new skin cells. Only the best anti-aging skin care system contains all them.

For cleansing, a weekly mask is much better than exfoliation. The best choice is kaolin, an extract from New Zealand mineral clay. It absorbs excess oil and cleans the pores without scrubbing.

I never thought that I would be writing an anti-aging skin care review, but after my terrible experience with the first products that I tried, I just wanted other people to know that very large new ingredients that really work. You just have to take your time and look to them.

 

To discover the wonderful benefits of an anti aging skin care system and how to fight the aging process, please visit http://TheSecretsofBeautifulSkin.com now.

Tyler Treskin is a health enthusiast and enjoys sharing his experience and research with others on the internet. Visit his site for additional information on this important anti aging topic.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tyler_Treskin

1 comments:

aging hints lady

July 7, 2008 at 12:14 PM

We need to be careful with exfoliation. I used to do it once a week and then developed rosacea.
http://www.aginghints.com/