Spiga
Anti-aging addresses how to prevent, slow, or reverse the effects of aging and help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. It includes scientific research and applications in genetic engineering, tissue engineering, and other medical advances, e.g., finding treatments and cures for Alzheimer’s disease. It includes anti-aging psychology, e.g., coping skills for resiliently handling change, stress, and aging. Life extension is the part of anti-aging focused on living as long as possible.

The anti-aging marketplace includes nutrition, physical fitness, skin care, hormone replacements, vitamins, supplements, and herbs. Alternative medicine and holistic approaches have often been an incubator for approaches initially shunned by traditional medicine.

Errors in Thought Brings Disease and Accidents

For year, I now say that the people everything that was in your head, your thoughts are more powerful, and you need them to control every once in a while I am physically recalled how it works�

disease is a flaw in thoughts. At a certain level of awareness of diseases and injuries. Illness and accidents have thought behind them to manifest themselves in physical experience.

We sick for a logical reason for the purpose and most of the time we do not know why deliberately. Physical manifestations is a three-step procedure "thoughts, words and deeds." It is as simple as that and it works perfectly.

If could look back with clarity, past the last time they have a small or a serious illness or been involved in an accident, you would be able to see what steps led that it is up to .

They had difficulties at work, and there was a lot of pressure on you from co-workers. They feared in the work and to face them, and you had trouble sleeping, you turned to drugs or something else for the emergency. You could feel it coming to a head and then one day wake up with chest pain and you have to hospital suffering from a minor heart attack.

These events are not unknown, and a common reaction to stress. It would have been easy a car accident. The root of the disease or accident was in the mind, the ego no longer function effectively at work, so that the time off.

If the idea is that you can not have a situation, create a way to avoid it. This is how it works. Illness has intelligence behind it, and if we think about our minds, we find a way, if only temporarily. This process is behind the common cold or a life-threatening or chronic illness. When the body can not find a way, the mind can be. Since the root idea is that "I will."

Sometimes in analyzing a practitioner May, even back in another life (past life regressional therapy), to the causes for the symptoms.

I read about a woman who in the therapy have problems with breathing. Doctors could not find the cause for their symptoms. It was in earlier life regressional therapy, and it was noted that in her previous life, she was buried alive and suffocated to death. After her death they experienced in the treatment of symptoms in this life disappeared. The idea behind her symptoms were present in her consciousness present, and she was in a position to the resolution of the root cause.

Our thoughts are so powerful, and we take it for granted. It is, in our opinion, by our words, so all that we experience. I can look back on my own life behind the eyes, and see how it has worked for most of my adult life me.

For I accommodates destructive negative thoughts that are in the way of my success. I have years writing about the secrets to reveal thoughts in the physical reality and every now and then for a while in one of them jumps up and bites me in the ass, and I am reminded that it always was dispatched there.

Last weeks before I get to a customer at home, I was asked whether I had any cologne or after shave, because the house owner's daughter had severe reactions to them. I was free and went to the call. I spend more than an hour in the apartment discussions with a Mr about his older daughter. Much of the time he was in tears as he told me the story of his daughter. His daughter was the precondition both a blessing for him and a hardness, as he and his wife had for her life, for her there now ageing year. They were both 80 years old, he was retired, and they still worked part-time to help manage the costs. The daughter was married, but returned home to live with their parents after the marriage failed.

In the short time that I have with this man, I was telling him my intention history, and as I myself cured, a crippling disease was when I six years old. I wanted him to know that the power of the mind and what it can do.

I have carefully told this story before. This time, as I told the story I heard a voice in the back of my head and said: 'Right, you have healed, certainly, now that you have said that they will come back! " Then I heard myself say, "Roy, of the opinion that every time you tell this story." Stop! It was one of those "it is too good to be true," Opinion ", if I say something, then it will not last."

In the early evening hours, a day later, I felt pain in my leg and in the evening I went through all of my symptoms debilitating disease for more than fifty years, no symptoms. I did not sleep well that night and the pain is still in the morning hours. I had a lot of trouble getting up and going without the familiar limp as I had child.

Of course, I have not the disease no longer and the pain is gone, after I realized what I had done.

There be that some read this Articles and not believe it, and there is only so much to do that, and this is perfect. It is the way it should be, that's my point. It's in your head, what you think is for you, not what you do, will not be. Regardless of whether you believe me, is irrelevant, what is important to know that what you need to know. What do you think about the manifests itself in reality not limited to a certain level. They will know what you think. This is the magic of the physical life. We create our own experiences. We are not victims of circumstances, we are creating them. Check your thoughts and you control what you experience. Always from the old destructive thoughts that always linger and leave a pass.

The most important thing that I have learned in the last six years writing, is that everyone thought that creates is.

You can use this knowledge to improve your life and live in joy, abundance and grace. You can also use this knowledge to a life of misery, disease, accidents and struggle.

Body, responds to the spirit, forever! You can never be a victim, because it is your opinion that everything is that you in your life. If you want to fully appreciate this awareness itself to hear and listen to the little voice in the conversation with you the whole time. There are patterns in your life that you can see, and acknowledge that you, together with your experiences.

If you do not take responsibility for the circumstances of life, then you have the opportunity, to change. If you are waiting for parents, friends, strangers or even God to come to your rescue, that what you experience� wait! If you believe that God has done this to have, it is that the price is right, because it is what you believe it is your thinking. You already have what you need to create what you want, just think about it.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Roy_Klienwachter

0 comments: